The Institutional Level Biotech Hub Scheme is Sponsored by Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The mandate is to provide basic biotechnology infrastructure facility for the students, faculties, researchers of respective institutions as well as nearby institutions. The Project started in 2011 as Institutional Level Biotechnology Hub, Promoted to Advanced Level Institutional Biotechnology hub in 2016. The institute is also selected for the Phase-II of the scheme in 2022.
- Name & address of the institution : Pachhunga University College, Aizawl, Mizoram
- Name & designation of the Coordinator: Dr. Vanramliana, Assistant Professor
- Name & designation of the Co-Coordinator: Prof. H. Lalthanzara, Professor
- Telephone, Mobile, Fax and Email of the Coordinator & Co-Coordinator : 9436155916, email@example.com; 9436195549, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level of the Biotech Hub: Advanced Institutional Level Biotech Hub
- Date & Year of the sanction of biotech hub with DBT’s Sanction No.: BCIL/NER-BPMC/2011-1472, Dated 16th December 2011