Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Cell at Pachhunga University College was established on 5th June, 2015 by the principal Dr. Tawnenga vide letter No. PUC 20/Adm/2011/324 dated 5th June 2015 to enhance the cause and objectives of the Patent Information Centre (PIC), Mizoram.
The following are the members appointed for a period of three years w.e.f the 15th August, 2021:-
Chairman: Dr Lalhriatzuala, Nodal Officer
Vice Chairman: Dr Raghvendu Pathak
Secretary: Dr K Vanlaldinpuia
Asst. Secretary: Dr Punuri Jayasekhar Babu
Dr Vanlalhruaii Ralte
Dr Lalrinthara Pachuau
Dr Jay Prakash Rajan
Dr NS Singh
Dr Dibya Prakash Rai
Dr Prashant Kumar Singh
Dr Mukesh Kumar Yadav
Aims and Objectives:
- To provide IPRs protection information, orientation and facilities to students and faculty.
- To guide and advice researchers on how to obtain & sustain patents and help them approach PIC - Mizoram.
- To work as a link between PIC and college.
- To facilitate routing of patent searches to PIC, Mizoram.
- To get necessary clearances from competent authorities while filling patents and other IPRs like copyright registration and design registration, etc.
- To workout modalities on behalf of the college for commercialization of patented technologies.
- To organize various IPR awareness programmes in collaboration with PIC, Mizoram in the campus.
Besides the above objectives, the IPR cell intends to carry out various activites such as organizing special lectures & seminars, IPR Quiz, Declamation Contest & Student talks, Essay Competition, IPR exhibitions and celebration of World Intellectual Property Day (26th April).
IPR Cell Report 2020.pdf
Webinar on Intellectual Property Right.pdf
Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights and Grassroots Innovation org by IPR Cell.pdf