For Anti Ragging Affidavit, click Image below
The College form an anti ragging committee on the 19th of may 2011 in an effort to curb the menace of ragging. Pachhunga University College have a well established Boys hostel started in 1975. Girs Hostel was recently opened from the academic session 2008. The committee structure of the committee is as follows:
Anti Ragging Squad:
Vice Chairman: HS Lalsangpuia
Secretary: Warden, Boys Hostel
Asst. Secretary: Warden, Girls Hostel
Dr H Lalruatsanga
Dr J Lalvohbika
Dr C Lalhriatpuia
Dr Y Rangeela Devi
Dr H Laldinmawia
Dr R Zoramthanga
As per UGC Regulation: UGC REGULATIONS ON CURBING THE MENACE OF RAGGING IN HIGHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS, 2009.(View/Download Regulation)
UGC Anti Ragging(www.antiragging.in)
- Any person is invited openly to complain any ragging, if occurred, to the any member of the contact number mentioned above.
- A written complain can be posted from any post office adressing - The Principal, Pachhunga University College, Aizawl, Mizoram - 796001.
- A letter can also be drooped in the college complaint box.
- Complaints can be e-mailed to:
- Emergency Contacts:
- Security Office, PUC: 9862021547
- Aizawl Police Station: 100 or (0389) - 2322319/2322375
- Kulikawn Police Station: (0389) - 2322379/2317492
Activities of Anti-ragging Committee:
- Organize two anti- ragging campaign in Boys hostel and Girls Hostel (pucollege.in/news-list/360-anti-ragging-campaign-at-puc-hostel.html)
- Anti Ragging Campaign and sensitization programme have been organized in every departments of the college. PowerPoint presentation was made regarding the UGC Anti-Ragging Regulation 2009 to all students of the College.
- The Anti-Ragging Committee also place posters, hoardings/billboard of UGC Anti-Ragging Regulation 2009 in selected places of the College.
- The committee also places Ragging Helpline hoarding/Poster in every Academic buildings and Hostels of the college. The helpline constitute the following numbers. This helpline is also noticed in the college website.
- The College also complies with the UGC Anti-Ragging Regulation and Signing of anti-Ragging Affidavits are done.
- The Committee plea to the students and create awareness of ragging and its consequences through social networking media like Facebook Groups.
- No ragging Incidence has been reported in the College.