UG ADMISSION NOTICE 2021
1. Application for admission to First Semester B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/BBA will be done only through the college website (www.pucollege.edu.in) using online admission form which will be available immediately after the declaration of HSSLC results by Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE).
2. The cut off marks for eligible candidates will be 55% aggregate in HSSLC.
3. Selection of candidates in Arts and Commerce will be on purely merit basis as per the following criteria.
i) 80% weightage will be given to marks obtained in HSSLC (total marks obtained ÷ full mark × 80)
ii) 20% weightage will be given to marks obtained in HSLC (total marks obtained ÷ full mark × 20)
iii) Total Score = (i) + (ii)
4. Direct admission will be given in Arts and Commerce, but not in Science.
5. For direct admission
i) In Arts: Candidates who have passed class 12 (Arts) in first division, securing 80 or above as per criteria in point 3 (i-iii).
ii) In Commerce: Candidates having mathematics subject in class 12 and scoring 65% or above in class 12 (Commerce) and obtaining at least 60% both in Business Studies and Accountancy papers.
6. For BBA - written test, personal interview & group discussion will be conducted.
7. For Science, selection will be based on the following criteria:
i) ENTRANCE TEST (class 12 standards) – 50% weightage will be given to marks obtained in the entrance test.
ii) HSSLC performance – 40% weightage (total marks obtained ÷ full mark × 40).
iii) HSLC performance – 10% weightage (total marks obtained ÷ full mark × 10).
iv) Entrance test will be conducted through online mode.
8. Declaration of First Selected list: 23rd June, 2021 at 2:00 pm.
9. Admission window for First Selected list: 24th – 26th June, 2021
10. Declaration of Second & Final List: 29th June, 2021 at 2:00 pm
11. Admission window for Second & Final list: 30th June – 2nd July, 2021
12. Quota Admission: 30th June 2021 – 2nd July 2021
All quota applicants should apply through online, application should be supported by documentary proof issued by the competent authority.
Trials will be conducted in sports quota and selection will be based on their trial performance.
Applicants are suggested to regularly check the college website for any changes in admission procedure due to the current pandemic situation.
Official letter in the attachment below.Attachment:
Admission Notice 2021.pdf