PUC Admission Information 2021
Public Information Regarding Admission for 1st Semester BA/BSc./B.Com/BBA 2021
1. Application for admission will be done only through the college website (www.pucollege.edu.in) using online admission form which will be available immediately after the declaration of HSSLC results by MBSE.
2. The Cut Off Marks for eligible candidates will be 55% aggregate in HSSLC (for Arts, Science and Commerce). Candidates with Mathematics in class 12 will be given for admission in Commerce.
3. Selection of candidates in Arts and Commerce will be on purely merit basis as per the following criteria.
i) 80% weightage will be given to marks obtained in HSSLC (total marks obtained divided by full mark x 80)
ii) 20% weightage will be given to marks obtained in HSLC (total marks obtained divided by full mark x 20)
iii) Total Score = (i) + (ii)
4. Direct admission will be given in Arts and Commerce, but not in Science.
5. For direct admission
i) In Arts: Candidates who have passed Class 12 (Arts) in first division, securing total weightage 80 or above as per weightage of marks given in 3 (i-iii).
ii) In Commerce: Candidates having mathematics subject in Class 12 and scoring 65% or above in Class 12 (Commerce) and obtaining at least 60% both in Business Studies and Accountancy papers.
iii) For BBA- written test, personal interview & group discussion may be conducted.
6. For Science selection will be based on the following criteria:
i) Entrance test (Class 12 standards) – 50% weightage will be given to marks obtained in the entrance test.
ii) HSSLC performance – 40% weightage (total marks obtained divided by fullmark x 40).
iii) HSLC performance – 10% weightage (total marks obtained divided by fullmark x 10).
iv) Entrance test will be conducted through online mode.
Applicants are suggested to regularly check the college website for any changes in admission proceedings due to the current pandemic situation.