Walk in interview for the post of 3 JRF at Pachhunga University College
Walk in interview for the post of 3 JRF under Integrated Eco-Development Research Programme (IERP) in the Department of Botany, Environmental Science & Zoology. Pachhunga University College, Aizawl
Title of Projects:
- Morphological and molecular characterization of insect pests and fungal pathogens of ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) in Champhai and Serchhip, districts of Mizoram.
- Sustainable management and utilization of NTFPs of plant origin from Tawi Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Assessment of ecological impact, economic viability and management of oil palm(Elaeis guineensis) plantation in Kolasib district, Mizoram,India
Duration: 3 years.
Eligibility: MSc, (Life Science, Biotechnology Zoology, Botany, Environmental Science, Forestry, Horticulture, Agriculture)
Emolument: Rs. 16000/Month and HRA as per host institute
- Dr. Lallawmkimi (Environmental Sciences)
- Dr. H Lalruatsanga (Botany) and
- Dr. Vanramliana (Zoology)
Date: 06 th June 2019, Time: 1.00 pm onward
Venue: Principal's Chamber
Documents: Original mark sheet (10 onward), Certificates of merit, M. Sc dissertation etc.
*Note: No TA/DA will be paid for the interview