Thanksgiving and Grand Celebration 2022
Pachhunga University College is organising Thanksgiving and Grand Celebration at the College Auditorium on 15th August, 2022. The progarm is organised on the occasion of the following acheivements by the college.
1. NAAC A+ accreditation in the 3rd Cycle (2022).
2. 45th Rank in National Institution Ranking Framework (NIRF), College Ranking 2022.
3. India Today MDRA Survey 2022 for Best Colleges of India:
141 Rank in Arts; 167 in Science; 183 in Commerce
4. Mizoram University Varsity Sports 6 Consecutive Champions.
5. Blood Donation Champion in Institutional Category since 2012.
6. District Green Champion (2021-2022) Award from MGNCRE, Ministry of Educaiton, Government of India.
7. Platinum Rank in Green Audit by Green Mentors, Ahmedabad, India.
8. Government Online Excellence Award 2021-2022.
9. Observation of 64th College Foundation Day.
Prof. H.Lalthanzara, Principal, Pachhunga University College welcomes the audience. Dr. Henry Lalmawizuala, IQAC Coordinator give brief report. Pu Zoramthanga, Hon'ble Chief Minister, Mizoram (Chief Guest) and Prof. KRS Sambasiva Rao, Vice Chancellor, Mizoram University (Guest of Honor) deliver a wonderful speech on the program. Rev. Dr. Vanlalnghaka Ralte, Moderator, Mizoram Synod conduct the Thanksgiving. PUC EU Choir, PUC Music Club, PUC Drama Club, PUC Chhawkhlei Cultural Club and PUC Various Artist entertain the audience very well. Pu Lalbiakthanga Khiangte, IPD aslo deliver a speech on behalf of the Alumni. The program is concluded by Vote of thanks from Dr. Lalbiaksangi Chawngthu, Vice Prinicpal, PUC.
The program was followed by a wonderful Dinner.