NOTICE REGARDING EXAMINATION
This is for information to all the students for the upcoming Undergraduate Odd Semester Examinations which will be held from 10th Nov. – 6th Dec., 2021.
1. Examination will be 2 (Two) hours ranging from 10:00 am – 12.00 noon through online mode.
2. Exam will be pen and paper mode. Students will receive questions from teachers 10 minutes before the exam starts.
3. The answers should be written in A4 paper which is to be scanned and send to the invigilator within 20 minutes after completion of exam duration. Students are informed to equip themselves with adequate A4 papers and pen/pencil, etc. Black ink pen is preferable.
4. Mode of sending and receiving questions as well as answer papers will be through email/whatsapp provide by the department Every student appearing in the said examination must ensure good internet connection as grievances in this regard would not be entertained later on by the University.
5. Question pattern will be as follows:
a) Objective Multiple Choice – 30 (6 Questions from each unit) carrying 1 mark each with 30 marks in total. All questions should be answered.
b) Short Answer – 20 (4 Questions from each unit) carrying 3 marks each with 45 marks in total. 15 questions should be answered.
6. Answer to each question on “Short Answer” should be limited to one page.
(Prof. H. LALTHANZARA)
Official letter in the attachment below.Attachment:
Notice regarding Examination.pdf