Dr. Dibya Prakash Rai, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, Pachhunga University College visits "Institute of Microelectronics Technology and High Purity Materials, Russian Academy of Sciences (IMT-RAS)" Chernogolovka Moscow Russia form 4th March to 9th March 2019, for research collaboration and discussions. His project title is "Modeling and experimental investigation of half-metallic epitaxial films based on Heusler alloys for spin-injection Terahertz and Far-Infrared Photonics" under Indo-Russian joint project sponsored by DST (Department of Science and Technology, Govt of India) & RFBR (Russian Foundation for Basic Research) Ref:INT/RUS/RFBR/P-264. His Russian collaborator was Prof Gennady Mikhailov from "Institute of Microelectronics Technology and High Purity Materials, Russian Academy of Sciences (IMT-RAS)" Chernogolovka Moscow. However, Prof. Mikhailov died in September 2018 after that his close associate Prof. Ilia Malikov took the in charge. This project is for two years started from 06-02-2018 to 05-02-2020. Under this project an Indian scientist is allow to visit Russia two times, once in each financial year and same to Russian scientist as well.
Dr. Dibya P Rai visits Moscow for research collaboration and discusion
- 3-Days National Workshop on Sensor Networks, Internet of Things (IoT) and Internet of Everything.
- Call for paper International Conference of Recent Advances in Animal Sciences
- Admission Notice for Certificate Course on Mizo Cultural Studies and Performing Arts 2019
- Selected List PG Life Sciences 2019
- Selected students for M.A (Philosophy) in PUC