Senhri Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies is a peer reviewed half yearly Multidisciplinary journal with ISSN No. 2456-3757 published by Dr. Tawnenga on behalf of Pachhunga University College, Aizawl, Mizoram. It is a platform for scholarly and state of the art research in all the subjects. The Journal welcomes original research articles, book reviews, commentaries, correspondence, review articles, technical notes, short communications, case study, etc. The editing process is carried out by Senhri Editorial board. The authors need to submit the articles only in simple MS Word file to the editor Dr. Rohmingmawii, Asst. Professor, Deptt. of History, Pachhunga University College, Aizawl at her email address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested authors' may follow the submission process given below:
How to Submit:
1. The manuscripts are submitted through email to the editor.
2. Articles from all disciplines are accepted as it is a multidisciplinary journal.
3. The articles should be original research articles with a word-limit of 4000 words.
4. The title page should contain the title of the article, the contact address of the author(s), and an abstract of not more than 200 words and at least five keywords.
5. The Journal follows the American Psychological Association style of reference.
6. It could be submitted all year round.
The already published volumes may be downloaded from the link given below: