PUC Innovation Club was set up on 11th February 2016 by Dr. Tawnenga, Principal, Pachhunga University College vide letter No. PUC 20/Adm/2011/1805 dated 11th February, 2016. The following are the member appointed for a period of one year w.e.f. 11th February, 2016:
Leader: Dr. Lalmuanpuia Vanchhawng, Asst. Prof., Dept. of Physics 8415883701
Asst. Leader: Dr. K. Vanlaldinpuia, Asst. Prof., Dept. of Chemistry 9862086476
Secretary: Lalpawimawha, Asst. Prof., Dept. of Statistics 9862307640
Asst. Secy: Jamie Zodinsangi Hrahsel, Asst. Prof, Dept. of English 9862841937
- Dr. Rohmingmawii, Asst. Prof., Dept. of History 9862559088
- Dr. Vanlalthlana, Asst. Prof., Dept. of Commerce 9436365274
- R. Zothanmawia, Asst. Prof., Dept. of Economics 9862144674
- Zothanmawia, Asst. Prof., Dept. of Botany 9862303443
- Vice President, Students Union
- General Secretary, Students Union
- To evaluate and analyse policy initiatives in order to promote growth and innovation.
- To support the Government to promote innovation in the state.
- To encourage young talent and local universities, colleges, medium and small scale industries (MSME), R & D Institutes.
- To map opportunities for innovation in the state.
- To identify and reward talent in innovation and disseminate success stories.
- To organise seminars, lectures, workshops on innovation and create state innovation portal to educate.
- To help create innovation eco-systems.
- To organise risk capital and prepare an Innovation roadmap 2010 - 2020 for the state.